The most important project product is an educational curriculum for adults learners that will consist of:
- Comparative study of the minorities’ status (basing on the example of Jewish communities) in project partner countries taking into account existing EU regulations in this field
- Legal status of non-dominant religious and language communities in Europe – problems connected to different status and acknowledgement of minorities in European countries
- Religious minorities – examples, procedures, acknowledgement and liberty of religious practice
- Public and private education in case of minorities – language and religion of minorities – which educational strategies are more advantageous from the minoritites’ language and religion preservation
- Non dominant minorities’ language in public domain – legal regulations, relations official language vs. minorities’ language, legal linguistic rights of minorities.
- Guidelines to improve and standardize the minorities’ status in Europe
- Educational materials regarding the Jewish communities in comparison with the most numerous other minorities in the project partner countries – materials available in a digital form on a website/platform to use as a self-standing educational course, but as well as for self-study.