1. The Chabad house youth club organizes Shabbat meals every Shabbat and holyday for Jewish students from all over Europe that study in Vienna. Before every holyday there are programs and activities related to the theme of the holyday.
2. During the week there are lessons that comprehensive Jewish topics and daily “chavrutot” with interested. Chabad house youth club is organizing “yeshivacation”-“seminary for enrichment of Jewish knowledge” 4 times a year (during student’s vacation) for a week.
3. Chabad house is offering German courses every day, to give the students the opportunity to acclimate in Vienna.
4. During the year there are lectures given by the best lecturers in Jewish and secular topics (like Jewish philosophy, history, calendar, business, psychology, etc.)
5. The Chabad house youth club offers all kind of social activities and events (music/art/sport events, workshops, etc…), in a fun and homely atmosphere
6. The CHYC is an open place all the time, where students can spend time together, play billiard, Ping-Pong and other games, eat kosher food and enjoy a home and warm atmosphere with coffee and internet corner.
7. CHYC is opening a volunteer program where the students volunteer all over the city helping children with difficulties in school.
The organisation deals also with newly come immigrants who need help in integrating themselves in the Austrian society. The Chabad provides them with language courses and with a practical guidance. It deals mostly with cultural and educational activities for young people. One of the key persons involved in the project is Mordechay Segal. During the years 2004 -2011 he studied in Yeshivot in Israel as well as in France and America graduated in excellence. Mordechay worked a lot young people. He was very loved by them as being patient, original and creative. He has a lot of experience also in organizing events and activities for youth, and adults. (for example Camps). In the last year he is in charge of running the Chabad house Youth Club with success, getting to know many people and organizing a lot of events. Mordechay speaks Hebrew English and German.