Preparation of the educational materials
Educational materials available in a digital form on a website/platform to use as a self-standing educational course but as well for self-study regarding:
– the Jewish communities in comparison with the most numerous other minorities in the project partner countries
– conclusions from the comparative study and guidelines on the status of minorities
– materials for the tolerance and anti-discrimination workshops
The partners will jointly prepare the educational materials in a digital form to 2 parts of the curriculum:
– general aspects regarding the minorities (including information about minorities status in other countries – best practice examples and worst practice examples and consequences of such procedures),
– the European aspect and standardisation on the European level of the minorities status.